Tuesday, June 3, 2014

>>VERY MUCH ME

I am very much a quiet person.  I know this can sometimes come off as being shy, stuck up or anti social.  But really, I like listening to others.  I like watching people.  I don't like being the center of attention.  I don't like being in the spotlight.  I don't like people looking at me or making a big deal about me.

I've always been the type who likes hanging out with one other person.  I don't particularly like big groups and I find it hard to find my place in a crowd.

I love deep, meaningful conversations.  I love talking about life, love, etc.  I love opening up to others and I love when others open up to me. 

I really am a lover.  I care about people and I like being around people....just not everyone at once. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment