Saturday, May 17, 2014

>>FEELING VERY, VERY SAD TODAY

My heart is so broken for my sweet friend who lost her husband yesterday in a car accident. I cannot even begin to imagine her heartache and sadness. They have young kids too....it's all just so sad. It has made me realize that life is so fragile (and unpredictable). None of us are promised tomorrow. I want to start living in the moment and cherish every day...every hour. I want to love more, worry less, complain never. Life is hard and at times can seem so unfair. Lets all be there for each other and accept and love one another always...no matter what!

Love you and thinking of you Stacia Linton. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family. My heart breaks for you, but please know I'm here for you if you need anything! Gary was one of the first people we met in Thermopolis. I will always remember him as the caring, funny, good-natured guy that he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment